- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Mindulness Meditation
- Dialetical Behavioral Therapy (DBT)
- Play & Art Therapy (Children)
- Trauma Informed
At Resilient Mind Psychotherapy, we specialize in the treatment of anxiety, depression and trauma. We provide services to all humans from ages 5 to 105; offering individual, couples, and group therapy. Online and in-person appointments are available.
Ease Your Worries, Brighten Your Days, Stay Resilient.
“Resilient Mind Psychotherapy” is a team of Psychotherapists (LCSW’s/LMSW’s) and Mental Health professionals who are passionate about providing a high quality of care for their clients.
- Appointments always start on time making sure clients never feel rushed throughout session
- Clients receive “assignments” after each session in order to implement new coping skills
- Therapists strive in providing a comfortable, relaxing, culturally competent environment
- Therapists are always continuing their education to stay up to date on therapeutic approaches
- Highly confidential electronic platform utilized to keep client records